Friday, April 3

Rain rain F-right off

DAMN YOU RAIN. I was looking forward to a weekend of dry trail running and dry MTBing.

Gah it was getting so good, but it could never last could it. Rain has poked its head in and lashed down on me today. Just as i was out meeting a mate to get.....

Oh yes that's full carbon...steerer and bridge...attached to...


A lovely pair of World Cup SID's. Need a bit of refurbishment and probs some new oil. I'll stick them on the XTC tomorrow and have a blast on them on Sunday. At 1,200g they are a nice bit lighter than my Fox Forx...350g lighter.

Let the weight savings begin! Next purchase some lovely light wheels from the lads in Pedalon me thinks.....and maybe a 29er.....shhhhh

2 comments:

SeanMc said...

I remember when you used to pray for rain... how you've changed :)

Greg May said...

Hey man, rain is good when it fits in the plan :)

Now the plan has changed for a while!!