Monday, January 25

Regression

There are a few things that work well when i have less money.

I train more, i eat less bad food, and i tend to get focused a bit better on what matters. I sort of regress to the place i should never leave as an 'athletic person'. However at the same time for some reason i tend to always want a new frame/computer/whatever when this happens.

That time of the year is approaching when the last of the pay cheque from December that arrived early due to the festive eating period is running out. Happens every year, and i know i'm not the only person it happens too. However for once i've really blown my budget.

Motorbike needs servicing, the car needs insuring/NCT/service and to top it off i have to think about what i'm going to do with both my race frames that are screwed (MTB and tri-bike). Not to mention the credit card .

February i fear will be a very frugal month. Good time to loose a kilo off me with less cake and beer, and a good time to get my training on. In a way its fun to regress back into a near cocooned state of work,training, and healthy eating, but at the same time its always my social connections that fail first. This time i'm going to try to keep them alive, but i still don't like going out on Fridays. Its my time.

No comments: